Security & Privacy
- To be able to process and record your order details, we retain certain information in our computer systems. We record your name, address, e-mail address and order details. This information is held on secure database.
- We may use this information to let you know about future offers from J Parker Dutch Bulb (Wholesale) Limited or from companies approved by J Parker Dutch Bulb (Wholesale) Limited. If you do not wish to receive this information then simply check the box on the bottom of the order form before selecting the 'Accept Order' button.
- All the data you supply is handled and managed in accordance with the Data Protection legislation.
- Our website makes use of 'cookies'. We use them to record the details of the items as you add them to your trolley. Once you select 'Place order' the details are passed to the secure server for processing. The cookie information lasts only for the duration of your browser session, i.e., on closing your browser, the information disappears.
- We take the security of the information you provide very seriously. When you select the 'Proceed to checkout' button you are asked whether you wish to transfer to a secure server. Having accepted the transfer your order details are transferred to that secure server and you will see that an image of a locked padlock appears on the bottom line of your browser. This tells you that the information you supply on the order form will be transmitted securely in an encrypted form.
Request our latest printed catalogue.